Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Adrie Got a Puppy!




Adrie wanted another dog since we sold our last one......so we got a yellow lab! Spoiled little girl. Mike named him Tuff. All she wants to do is go outside and play with her new puppy. He is a lot better tempered than our last one, so I don't mind the new addition at all!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anna said...

oh lucky adrie!! Im glad used the name tuff now he wont try and name one of your boys that!! I miss you lots come to cali and visit us!!

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

good to see new pics, adrie looks super cute in her little get up. Won't be long til we are there!!!

Amber said...

Cute puppy! I want one so bad but we are waiting until we move to the country. Where did you get Adrie's hat??? it's so dang cute.

The Dunns said...

Tara-

Adrie is a Doll! I love the hat, where did you get it? Hallie wishes her mom was as cool as you are. She would love a dog but I am terrified of them so she will probably never have one. Sad!
Have you guys been having warm weather still? We got a week of 80's weather and then it dropped back down into the lower 60's and cloudy. We want to warm weather back too. Hope you guys are doing well.
Love,
Carly