Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Camping!


Mike is relaxing after a little trail ride. He loves camping and is totally in his element in the outdoors. We had a lot of fun with the Orr family for our first camping trip of the year!


Adrie loves Tractors. She also loves the dirt.....


Fishing in the Dark :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Mendenhall's said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Congrats on your brother getting home! And having two is definatly a big adjustment! Livvy is such a good baby but its still pretty crazy. Its totally worth it though!

Anonymous said...

TARA! We finally meet again! Congratulations on your 2nd baby girl :) Adrie is so adorable! She looks exactly like you. I'm guessing you guys are still in Rexburg? Looks like you guys are doing great. I remember when I saw you last you told me you were prego with Adrie and now she's so big! Crazy... well hello!

Anonymous said...

Hey, how are you? How is your summer going?

Danielle said...

soooo! aren't you going to post some pictures of hobo's for us? haha