Saturday, September 4, 2010

{8 MILE}


We went FourWheelin' with some friends up to 8 mile! It was really fun to get out and see some amazing scenery. It was a really long ride so I do not recommend taking children with you :) Shale rock and steep down hill slopes do not go over well with women driving fourwheelers....haha! But I do have to say that Michelle and I handled it very well considering the riding conditions. My Camera died not even half way into the ride so I didn't get any shots of the shale rock or the awesome scenery but I got some pics before we rode...



Kynlee and Katelyn looking hilaaarrrrrious! haha Katelyn put her helmet on backwards! We were just trying to fit in with the hillbillies!


Michelle, Marcie, and I


Hailey, Preslee, and Adrie wearing their helmets! Which didn't last very long on the seven hour ride :)


Adrie posing for the camera, like always!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: