Thursday, June 2, 2011

Adrie's Pre-School Graduation!



Adrie Graduated from Discovery Preschool last Wednesday!! Graduation was going to be held outside but due to the weather was inside. Needless to say the lighting wasn't the greatest. She was the only girl in her class along with six active boys! Adrie was the teachers little Helper! Throwing their caps!




I can't believe I will have a Kindergartner in the Fall!!


Adrie's teacher Mrs. Broadhead! Adrie Loved her!!


Official Preschool Graduate!! Way to go Adrie!

4 comments:

Anna said...

I am so happy you posted and my goodnes is Adrie so cute!! I can't believe she will be in kindergarten!! I remember coming to visit you after you had just had her, seems like last week. Miss you guys!

Kassie Crapo said...

Awww Adrie looks so cute!!! Congrats sweet little girl! We love ya :)

tiana said...

I cannot believe you are going to have a kindergardner. She is such a pretty little girl! It was so fun to see you again, we need to make that happen more often.

Halo BW said...

Please post more often!

https://www.bed-e-buys.net/2020/12/pinjaman-online.html