Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Gringo's

Preslee, like myself, is shocked that Adrie is giving her a hug and not tackling her :)
I don't think they were very excited about waiting to be seated,what do you think?
Adrie has figured out how to CHEESE for the camera. This is one of the better faces.
Aleah and Adrie being bashful for the camera.
Adrie started drinking the salsa. I guess it is somewhat tempting.
Salsa everywhere on her face. She gave up on the chips a while back.

3 comments:

Anna said...

she is so dang cute!! WHen are we going to hang out lady?

Tom and Kassie said...

I LOVE Adrie's boots! I so wish I could go to Gringo's, FRIED ICE CREAM, yum!!!

Annalee Taylor said...

She is so cute, I got your message! You are so funny! I am pumped you have a blog, love it. I just cant believe how big Adrie is. She is gorgous!