My little Marshmallow! All bundled up!
Adrie doesn't know what to think of the snow. While we were waiting for Mike to get there with the sled she just looked down at the snow(not that she can move with her snow clothes on). We hadn't went out and played in the snow yet.
Adrie and I in the sled. We just went down the road not even a quarter of a mile and our faces were freezing and my eyes were watering. We definitely made it a short sledding day. This wasn't even the coldest it had been.







3 comments:
Cute Fam there Tara -
I found your blog through Annalee's. It sure looks like you guys are staying busy and having fun. Hope everything is going great for you.
Take care - Marty
She is adorable!
Cute Tara, I can't believe how big she is getting! Also look at all the snow there. Wow! It sure has been a few years since rexburg looked like that! Take care.
Post a Comment