Monday, April 21, 2008

Sassy Sue







So I have been totally slacking at this blog thing. April has went by way too fast! It has been so uneventful this month.....So I was excited when my sister Jessica came up from Utah with her three kids. I don't know why but I didn't take any pics of her adorable children. It was a fun weekend for Adrie to get out of the house and see her cousins. She is still talking about them! Each time Jessica comes up to Rexburg she brings all of her cute hair accessories. I love love love them! I got so many different ones this time. I will have to post pics of them later. I have some pics of Adrie a couple weeks ago with her bows in her hair. Anyways if you want, check out her website! sassysueclips.com I also love to do Adrie's hair in these pigtails because it doesn't fall out as easy!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

So cute, wish i could have been there. we will have to get jess up here to do a party. hope you are feeling good.

Summer Mortensen said...

I think that the clips look so cute in Adrie's hair. Maybe someday when i have a girl i'll be able to do fun things with her hair too!! I'm way glad that i got a few, they're fun!!

Danielle said...

you're slacking sis!! ha ha. this is comment two on the same blog. what is up, haven't heard much from you lately. hope all is well, and hopefully your head isn't still in the toilet, prego. heheh.