Adrie's Birthday was this last Sunday. I felt a little guilty for not spoiling her to death like we did last year. I guess I didn't have the energy. I am still suffering from morning sickness and migraines. So before church Adrie opened her presents from mom and dad. She was pretty excited for being sick with a cold. She was sick last year for her birthday also. I don't know what it is, but she is sick for all special occasions and holidays?? She wasn't the happiest Birthday girl but definitely older! She got two parties, one at each of her grandparents house.
Grandma Louie made Adrie a princess cake! Adrie loved it!
Adrie and Tegan on the Horse. It was the popular toy for the day. There is always something the cousins are sharing/fighting over. If Adrie wasn't such a bully her cousins wouldn't be scared of her :)






11 comments:
That is too funny! 2 year old are great aren't they? Happy birthday Adrie!
yeah for the terrible two's, ha ha. I am glad you put up bday pics. what a cutie pants.
She is so cute...it is amazing to me how much her and Kyles little girl Linden are alike. Linden is obsessed with horses and princess too. They even look alike...crazy! I cant believe she is 2 I remember when you were prego with her...time flys! Well, I dont blame her for hating being sang too...i feel the same way! Although, it would be weird if I busted out bawling like that, but it would at least make me feel better!!
What a fun day! I'm glad that we were there to see her cry!! Just kidding...thanks for posting a picture of my little man on there. Adrie and him will eventually be the best of buddies once they get their differences worked out!
Hey- It was great to hear from you. Funny how you find people on here! When are you due again? We are due on the 21st so its possible we will be in the hospital at the same time!! Adrie is getting SOO big! We should all go do something sometime.
Haha, she is so cute!! Guess what? I am finally coming to the Burg! Plan on partying May 10-19!!! YEAH:)
So i just realized you dont have my blog address! im retarded! robisonfamilyfun.blogspot.com
She is so cute! I can't believe she is already 2. Tell her happy birthday from us!
I just have to tell you that Kyle is gonna die knowing that Mike saw those pics!! LOL...tell Mike he really needs to rub it in!! And...Ill tell you why Mike likes Kristy Lee Cook....her huge boobs! I think that is the only reason she has lasted so long, them men like em!! I wouldnt be surprised if she became a big country star.
Hey girl! I was sad that you didn't get to come, but I would have been practicing my talk all morning if i were you! I am coming up on Mon and Wed- so I will give you a call. Call me if you come down!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment