Easter Morning Mike and I are telling Adrie that the Easter Bunny came and to go see what he had brought. She says, "NO, Easter bunny scary!" We tell her that the Easter bunny isn't scary and he brought her candy. She is still refusing to get out of the bedroom. This goes on for about five minutes until Mike carries her to the basket. All the while she is saying the Easter Bunny is scary. After she realized there was no bunny she was fine and looked at her basket.... Well later we come to find out that while Mike and I were at the Rodeo the night before, Grandma and Kassie had taken Adrie to the Grocery store and there was a Bunny handing out Candy. Adrie was terrified. They tried to coax her into liking him with candy. The exact same thing we were doing Easter Morning. Adrie was glued to Kassie the entire time they were in the store because she was thinking that she would run into the bunny again. She is traumatized by the Easter Bunny. Mike and I didn't help the situation by telling her the Easter bunny came but everyone got a good laugh.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
All the pics are so dang cute~ I love that Adrie is spooked by the easter bunny!
So i'm way bummed that we didn't do a hunt for Tegan and Adrie together. Picked the wrong week to move i guess!!
I love you pics! Adrie is so dang cute. I thought your baby countdown thing was really cute too. So I copied it. I hope you don't care! We really do need to get together Caden gets so bored!
Found your blog through matt and linsey's. Tara, I dont know if you know me, but I know who you are because I know Mike. Your little Adrie is beautiful and is such a great mix of both of you, I can't figure out who she looks like more! Congratulations on baby #2!
She is a doll! I love her haircut, it is so dang cute! I'm going to add you to my blogger list so I can keep in touch w/ ya!
sooooo cute, post again, I know you wanna. dani
Hey! I was home this last week and Danielle gave me your blog address so we could hang out! Since i am now a permanent resisdent of rexburg i need a friend! Your blog is too cute, congrats on the new baby! Check out my blog and lets hang out!
Post a Comment