Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Church Calling!

So I knew the when the executive sec. asked us to come into church early it wasn't a good thing! I was recently released from primary and now I think it wasn't such a hard thing....We got called to be ward missionaries. I thought this calling was for older wiser couples. I don't know what to expect at all but I am so nervous. Mike and I will teach the gospel principles class to non-active, new members, and investigators. AAAAAAAAHhhh. Sometimes I feel like a new member, especially when I don't know answers to questions that are asked. I am flippin' out. To top things off, we got asked to give the opening and closing prayer in sacrament meeting. I am not comfortable getting up in front of people at all. So I think that this is going to be a challenge! Pray for me.....

1 comments:

Danielle said...

you will get over it. I think you will do a great job. Its basics so keep things simple which is what new members need. You are awesome.