Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday & Anniversary Mike!






Mike and I have been Married for three years today! We got married on Mike's Birthday, He is 25 years old! We are excited to spend a quiet dinner alone tonight! We usually spend a weekend in park city but it's been a long year and all of our money has went into our spec home! So hopefully we continue on with the tradition next year! Happy Birthday Babe! Love you!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Bday, and Happy Anniversary, I like the picture of mike jumping , so fun.

Anna said...

Yay congrats!! and happy birthday (b-lated)I can't believe it has already been three years... we are getting so old, so fast

Amber said...

congrats you two! Tara I just wanted to say Hi I think your blog is so cute and I found it through Kassie and Annalee's. Keep in touch cuz I never see you around town it seems like!

The Chatterton Family said...

Congratulations you two! and a happy birthday to the big guy!