Way to go! Digital scrapping has totally changed my life! Looks great--can't wait to see more! Thanks for checking in on my blog! I will be checking in often with you too.
Way to go Tara! I am not there yet, I haven't congured that mountain of digital scrapbooking yet. I am working on it though. Also I don't know if I have told you yet but congrats on your new little one. I am super excited for you!
5 comments:
Looks great! Now that you have started...say goodbye to Mike! Its so addicting...as soon as the baby is asleep, thats all I want to do!
Yeah Tara!! I am so excited, you did an awesome job! Are you using GIMP or did you buy a photoshop program? Keep up the good work:)
very cute, seeing new things makes me want to try. Good thing time is fairly rare currently.
Way to go! Digital scrapping has totally changed my life! Looks great--can't wait to see more! Thanks for checking in on my blog! I will be checking in often with you too.
Way to go Tara! I am not there yet, I haven't congured that mountain of digital scrapbooking yet. I am working on it though. Also I don't know if I have told you yet but congrats on your new little one. I am super excited for you!
Post a Comment