This picture explains it all. I usually would love having my husband home but....he has the flu. Who doesn't have the flu is what I should say? Not only does he have the flu, Adrie also has the flu and an ear infection. So we have been to the doctor a couple of times. Adrie usually does well at the doctor but lets just say that she did not stop screaming the entire time we were there! After Adrie was diagnosed with the flu the doctor recommends putting me on medication because it is quite inevitable that I too will get the flu. But I am pregnant and cannot take the one medication there is for the flu. So basically if I get it I am out of Luck. So I am cleaning up vomit, disinfecting the house and washing my hands like crazy. So cross your fingers!!! Having two family members throwing up at the same time while having morning sickness hasn't been the funnest. Mike says he is going to work tomorrow even though he is still sick. I think it might be because he can't stand to watch "The Tigger Movie" another time. Adrie has only wanted to watch this over and over. hehehe....I think he got a hint of what it is like to be stir crazy in this long winter. I have to admit I can almost recite the movie word for word. I cannot wait for the week to be over and the weather to be warm.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Totally know what you you're going through, only it's Tegan and me that both have the flu and Mark's the one taking care of us!! It really gets frustrating doesn't it??
Post a Comment