Friday, February 22, 2008

Baby # 2 on the Way!

For those of you that don't know.....I am expecting baby #2! Due on September 24th! It was somewhat of a surprise, like the first but we are excited and nervous. We are excited to see if we will get a boy or a girl. Nervous that we won't have anywhere to put the baby since we are living in our spec home until it sells and then who knows what will happen....

4 comments:

Tom and Kassie said...

TARA YEAH!!! That is so exciting! You have to keep me posted girl:)

Annalee Taylor said...

Congrats!! I am excited to hear what your having! I hope Mike gets a boy...oh and he would be dang cute!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

CONGRATS!! That is SO exciting. . . I don't envy you the next 7 months though, I am SO excited to be done with this pregnancy!

Anna said...

call me we need to go see Rach's baby!