I was tagged by Anna so here it goes....
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people, and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago:
I was in ninth grade at Madison Jr. High. The biggest trials in my life were what boys to date and playing sports. I had no responsibilties. Life was great.
5 things on my to do list today (Well tomorrow because it is almost 10pm)
1. Get valentines....can you say procrastination!
2. Clean
3. Get somewhat ready for the day
4. Go to the grocery store.
5. Have a Relaxing dinner with Michael.
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Invest
3. Pay off debts for my family.
4. Travel
5. Buy four wheelers, a boat, etc.
3 of my bad habits:
1. Junk Food
2. Sleeping in
3. Not exercising
5 Places I have lived:
1. Rexburg, ID
2. That's all folks :)
All Jobs I have had:
I worked for my dad in construction, drove truck in spud harvest, was a server at millhollow frozen yogurt, Legacy Network as a secretary, and now being a mother!
Things most people don't know about me: I am kinda shy until you get to know me, then you can't shut me up. I love the outdoors. I wish I was as outgoing as I use to be..... I hate chili, onions, and rich chocolatey things. I am not an animal person. I could care less for any kind of animal which has totally changed from childhood....weird. I wish we could move away from Rexburg and come back later in life but I won't hold my breath :(
I am tagging: Dani, Summer, Linsey, Kim, and Whoever else wants to do this.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Tagged!
Posted by Tara Mortensen at Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
girl~ get your cute bum into town and come visit us!! CC is all better so we can play
Post a Comment