My little sister Kassie had her baby on Monday, August 4th! He weighed 7 lbs & 10 ounces! Congrats Kassie! Kaden is one beautiful baby boy! Sorry I took so long to post pics of her little man for those of you that have been asking!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Kaden Shad Crapo is HERE!
My little sister Kassie had her baby on Monday, August 4th! He weighed 7 lbs & 10 ounces! Congrats Kassie! Kaden is one beautiful baby boy! Sorry I took so long to post pics of her little man for those of you that have been asking!
Posted by Tara Mortensen at Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Tell Cassie congats! He is sooo cute! And congrats on selling your house.
Congrats to Cassie, I can't believe you two have kids! your family is adorable.
Hey!! We found your blog through Michelle's. Cassies babe is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Good to visit with you guys last night in Dairy Queen. Nate was pretty stoked to bump into Mike.
Post a Comment