Thursday, September 11, 2008

A day at the Zoo!


We went to the Zoo a couple weeks ago. Adrie hasn't stopped talking about it since. She loved the Monkeys but was scared when they would come close to the glass! We decided that we would do something for the last time as a family of three! The fourth member has decided she doesn't want to show her face until she has too.....which is MONDAY! Yeah, I am getting induced on Monday and can't wait. It has been a long and hot summer. Anyone that has been around me has heard enough complaining and I am sorry for that! My only worry is that I will have another big baby, so if any one wants to guess how much she will weigh, go for it! I hope I don't have another ten pound baby! The recovery is not so fun. Anyways, the next update should be with our new baby girl! Wish me luck!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anna said...

YAY for baby to come!! I cant wait to that girl!! I hope everything goes well with you and the delivery I am guessing she will be 9lbs 5 oz! Adrie looks so dang cute and is getting so big! love you girl miss you guys lots!

Amber said...

Hey, so I work all weekend long, so if you feel like coming in a little early, I'd be happy to take care of you again!

But if you wait until Monday, hope all goes well...do you feel like this one is as big as Adrie?

Annalee Taylor said...

I cant wait! I love Adries glasses, she is such a babe! I cant believe that Adrie was 10 lbs...wowo! Thats crazy. I hope this one isnt! Good luck! (You better post pics asap!! Ill be waiting!)

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I hope all goes well! Good luck!

Summer Mortensen said...

Adrie looks so cute in her little diva glasses! I'm so excited about the new baby, i can't wait to come and see her!! Now i'm going to be the only pregnant one left...that sucks!! Good luck with everything!

Danielle said...

I need a baby picture. when you get around to it.

The Mendenhall's said...

Good Luck!!! You will do great! I want to see pics asap.