Katelyn Mortensen was born at 9:05 p.m. on September 15, 2008! She weighed in at 8 lbs. 13 oz. and was 20.5 inches long! Katelyn was much smaller than Adrie so I only had to push three times! It was definitely an easier recovery. It would have been perfect if the epidural worked on the lower half of my body but when all was said and done I can walk!! Yeah! I felt a whole lot of pain for the last hour of labor but it was definitely better than two months after the delivery!
Adrie is a proud big sister!
Adrie loves her little sister! Katelyn looks a lot like Adrie when she was a newborn!




14 comments:
gorgeous! BOth of your girls are gorgeous!!
Congrats! She is absolutly adorable. I'm so glad this one went better for you. We need to go to lunch or something someday!
I am so happy for you both, she is so cute and I can't wait to see her in person!
She is adorable! Congrats! You have two beautiful girls!
Congratulations! She is so so darling!
Oh congrats! She is so cute, makes me baby hungry! I love the name too, perfect. So, let me know when your all recovered and we will do some pics!
Tara she is a doll, i just love her! It makes me want a girl, but the way things are going in this family, i don't think i have a very good chance!! Adrie looks so adorable holding her little sister! I'm so glad you're doing good this time!
Congrats Tara. I am very excited for you guys. She is super cute. Adrie looks very happy to be a big sister!
They are both such beautiful girls! CONGRATS! Glad recovery is going well. Please let me know if I can help with anything!
Congrats- She's cute and that's great that labor wasn't as bad this time around. Hope all is well.
She's so beautiful!! Congrats:)
thanks for putting up pictures, she does look like adri. I wish i was there to help out with adri.
Cute pics, see you soon.
how cute! i love the name adrie, and i'm excited to follow your blog, tara!
Post a Comment