Friday, October 10, 2008

Another New Beginning!


Katelyn will be four weeks on Monday! It is just crazy how fast time goes by.

Adrie likes to show off for the camera! She will do anything for attention and some camera time now that there is a new baby in the house!

Katelyn posing at three weeks! I couldn't resist!


We are building a home! Mike dug the foundation late last week and we will be ready to pour the foundation in a couple days! We are excited, stressed, nervous and anxious all at the same time! I will try to post more pics as it comes along!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

The Mortensens said...

Tara I am so jealous that you guys are building. Even though my house is new I still want to build. Katelyn(sorry I can't remember how to spell it) is getting so big. I think the picture of her posing looks like Dredyn.

Dave and Rachael said...

Tara I just love your kids! Tget are so cute. Can't wait to see you guys again. I will call you sometime in the next couple of weeks!

Holly said...

It's crazy how fast time goes by. Our little guy is just over a month too. Congrats on building a house. Where's it at?

Danielle said...

i didn't know you started digging, that is fast, way to go.

Natalie said...

Congrats on the house can't wait to see the finished product! Your little girls are so cute, I need to come see Katelyn she is adorable!!!!

Summer Mortensen said...

I can't believe you're finally starting on your house!! So lucky, can't wait till it's our turn. Katelynn is just too cute, i can't believe it's been a month already!!

The Mendenhall's said...

Your girls are so dang cute! And I am very jelous that you guys are building a house. I am happy that you guys are doing so well.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How cute are both of your girlies! And how fun, and yet scary to be building a house! I keep saying I can't wait for that day, and even though its true it scares me too! So good luck with everything!

Kim and Sean said...

How great. Where are you building at? I am jealous! Your girls are super cute, wow I can not believe I said your girls!!! Crazy how fast time goes. Are you adjusting to the life of a new mom of 2 yet? Hope things are well. Take care. Kim

Dan & Brooke said...

How is the building coming along? We will have to come out and check it out. So I have had a thank you card sitting on my table for a month and a half. I need to get your address to send it or just bring it out to you! Hope all is well.

Chance and Laura Amador said...

How exciting! congratulations! I just started my blog so now we can be friends here too!!! and congrats on the new baby! How EXCITING!!!! It's good to hear you two are doing good!