Finally getting around to posting mikes little incident. So here are the pictures that so many have asked for. The full story is in the post below. These are just some more pics of the truck and trailer!
They had to hit the trailer off of the truck with a hammer and let it fall down the hill and then come-a-longed the truck to a lava rock on the side of the hill because the tractor couldn't pull the truck out. It was to slick and the tractor would just slide down the hill. Kinda funny that they had to come-a-long it with a chain inch by inch. I am tired so this story is just all over the place! hahaha




3 comments:
Those are awesome pictures! I am glad that no one was hurt. It was fun going out with you guys last week; it had sure been a while! Your house is awesome! I am so excited for you all!
That is crazy! I am so glad you guys are all ok.
I am so glad everything is okay!
Post a Comment