Home made! Something different
okay so the first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me to you. my choice. made especially for you. of course there are some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what i make!
2. What i create will be just for you.
3. It will be done sometime this year.
4. You have no clue what it will be... it may be a story. it may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. who knows? not you, that's for sure.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. the catch? oh the catch is that you must re post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog.
The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!! oh and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Homemade Motivation!!!
Posted by Tara Mortensen at Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I am SO excited to be the #1 commenter! You have NO idea!
wo-hoo! Im #2! I love this idea...Im gonna have to do it now!
Yeah i'm in!! this should be fun!!! I know I am aways away but you know where my parent live!! Haha I like this idea!! Very fun.
Yeah! I am #4!! Hmm - what will i get - a rock that we try to sell to my parents? Remember when we used to do that?
Post a Comment