Saturday, October 3, 2009

Just a little somethin'...




We still do not have the Internet......but I decided that I would upload a few pics to show you that we are still alive and well just busy and tired...We are all moved in to the new house and loving it! Once we get the Internet I will update you on the last year of our life :) Promise!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Daniel and Sarah said...

Super cute!!Miss ya hope to see you girls soon.

Kirsten said...

Glad you updated! COME OVER! USE MY INTERNET! 30 steps across the street isn't THAT far! Plus, the kids will LOVE playing!

tiana said...

Cute pictures! How have you been? Let me know when you are free. It would be fun to get together sometime soon.

Natalie said...

I can't wait until you get the internet, I really enjoyed reading your blog, plus I want to see pictures of your house!

Dan & Brooke said...

Good to see you guys!!!! I mean since this is about the only way we have in a long time! We need to get together for dinner or something! Hope things are going well! By the way... You look HOT in that picture in the blue shirt!

Unknown said...

you have some beautiful girls taralyn!