So After Adrie decided to give herself a hair cut, I had Mike's sister Melanie fix it. Just some pics of Adrie at the Salon. She got a sucker after she was done, which was her favorite part. We then went to the mall and she found this hat at Old Navy and ripped the tags off before I knew she even grabbed it. It was so cute I just gave in and let her have it. She gets pretty spoiled when we go shopping. How can you resist those puppy dog eyes???
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Adrie at the Salon!
So After Adrie decided to give herself a hair cut, I had Mike's sister Melanie fix it. Just some pics of Adrie at the Salon. She got a sucker after she was done, which was her favorite part. We then went to the mall and she found this hat at Old Navy and ripped the tags off before I knew she even grabbed it. It was so cute I just gave in and let her have it. She gets pretty spoiled when we go shopping. How can you resist those puppy dog eyes???
Posted by Tara Mortensen at Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
She is so stinkin cute! Seriously, I wouldnt ever be able to tell her no!! I love her hair cut and cute hat...girls are so fun.
She is such a little stinker! I still can't believe that she cut her hair, but what little girl doesn't right?? She's so fun though, i'm glad her and Tegan hang out now!
She is a cutie!
Post a Comment