We went to Puerta Vallarta for dinner and then Millhollow for dessert! It is not a very good pic but oh well....We had fun. Carpe, Mel and Kimme are going to Hawaii for a couple months just for the heck of it. I am jealous that they get to be tan beach bumz and I get to be pregnant and hot! It was fun to get out and relax for a couple hours! Thanx girls!
Friday, June 13, 2008
GNO!
We went to Puerta Vallarta for dinner and then Millhollow for dessert! It is not a very good pic but oh well....We had fun. Carpe, Mel and Kimme are going to Hawaii for a couple months just for the heck of it. I am jealous that they get to be tan beach bumz and I get to be pregnant and hot! It was fun to get out and relax for a couple hours! Thanx girls!
Posted by Tara Mortensen at Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
When I saw this picture it reminded me of High School. I hung out with all of these girls. Crazy.
Hey Tara, I like the picture. It was fun meeting you and hanging out. Your little girl is so stinkin cute. We should hang out more. No Hawaii plans for me. So sad.
Post a Comment