Adrie decided that she would cut her own hair today! She asked me if she could wash her hands, so not remembering that there were scissors on the counter, I say yes and come to find out that she was not washing her hands but cutting chunks of hair off the back of her head! While it could be worse, it is somewhat my fault for leaving scissors on the counter of the bathroom :( I told her that cutting her own hair is naughty, so she then tells me..........."No, Mom, I am a good girl!!" What do you say to that? Adrie is now going to get her hair cut by Mike's sister tomorrow! At least there are not huge holes in her head so she should be able to fix it pretty easy!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Adrie gave herself a Hair Cut!!!
Adrie decided that she would cut her own hair today! She asked me if she could wash her hands, so not remembering that there were scissors on the counter, I say yes and come to find out that she was not washing her hands but cutting chunks of hair off the back of her head! While it could be worse, it is somewhat my fault for leaving scissors on the counter of the bathroom :( I told her that cutting her own hair is naughty, so she then tells me..........."No, Mom, I am a good girl!!" What do you say to that? Adrie is now going to get her hair cut by Mike's sister tomorrow! At least there are not huge holes in her head so she should be able to fix it pretty easy!
Posted by Tara Mortensen at Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
oh my heck she is so cute!! I love that she is a tomboy!! I miss you guys so much!! How is little baby in the belly doing?
That is way too funny. You are so lucky that it's fixable. She is so cute.
Post a Comment