Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blessing Pics





My sister Lyndi took these pics on Katelyn's blessing day. They turned out better than my pics so I thought I would post them. Thanks for the pictures Lyndi!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

How are you? So we were thinking we need to all get together again since it has been forever. Could you do something next Thursday the 11th? Let me know.

Kim and Sean said...

She is beautiful. I think I have looked at this pictures a dozen times! I just wanted to give you a little not of Merry Christmas. We were slackers on the whole x-mas card this year! Hope you have a happy holiday!
p.s. my mom wanted to know if you still had your formal dresses? She was looking for Kylie! Take care. Love, sean kim and carter!

Unknown said...

what a cute cute baby!