Monday, November 3, 2008

Cute as a Bug!!


Adrie was so excited when she finally got to put her costume on! Can you tell that she loves to play dress up?


Adrie loves her little sister!


She wanted to fly away all night.


Adrie has recently fell in love with the camera! A couple months ago I couldn't get her to smile in any of her pics, but now she likes to be in the spotlight all the time! If you have been around her lately, you know what I'm talking about!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Danielle said...

love her costume, and she is doing a great job smiling for the camera!!

Dan & Brooke said...

I am totally loving the pictures of Adrie as well as the ones with Kaden & Katelyn! So dang cute! So what were you and Mike for Halloween? Didn't see those pictures! Hey I tagged ya, by the way.