For Halloween my mom had everyone over for chili, donuts, and cider! We ate and then took pics with all the cousins that live around her on my side of the family!! It was really low key and relaxed. Adrie loved dressing up and Katelyn didn't mind her costume either! Adrie went to the trunk or treat in our ward. She got plenty of candy all within ten minutes! We took her around to three or four houses later that night and called it good. She practiced all day saying "trick or treat". It was so cute! At the end of the night she was all sugared up and then she got to have her first sleep over at her cousin Hailey's house! I will have to get the pics from Michelle so you can see how much fun she had! Thanks Michelle!

Adrie, Aubree, and Katelyn

Cyson, Ceigan, Clay, Riley, Adrie, Kynlee, Tianna, Aubree, and Katelyn!
Adrie, Aubree, and Katelyn
Cyson, Ceigan, Clay, Riley, Adrie, Kynlee, Tianna, Aubree, and Katelyn!




4 comments:
I LOVE all the cute costume pics. I have to admit babies in halloween costumes are my favorite! SO to cute! and I too love the one with your sleeping kitty!
Im so sorry it is taking me FOREVER to get your pics done. I totally fogot that you wanted announcements for your blessing too...let me know when it is or if you still want them. Im so sorry. I feel horrible. Ill explain later. But Ill try and get them done asap! I really do feel bad. My life has taken a huge turn and things are NUTS!
Your girls are so cute! They are so pretty. I love the halloween costumes. That pic of Katelyn in her little outfit while she's asleep on her tummy is the cutest!!
Katelyn looks so cute in her costume. Adrie sure does love the camera!!!!!
Post a Comment