Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Progress!


Adrie Freezing at the house! She is standing in her future bedroom.

Mike is setting the trusses!

Adrie helping her dad on the boom truck.

Just a different view of the house as they were setting the trusses! It is so exciting to see the progress on our house. It is coming along pretty fast. We hope to get it roofed and enclosed before the snow comes!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Mortensens said...

I am so jealous. How exciting for you guys. I can't get over how cute Adrie's coat is. I need a girl.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

how exciting! Congrats. . .i too am jealous. . . but so happy for you!

Ryan and Annalyn said...

Your house must be going up fast! We just heard you had the foundation done. Anyhow, I found you on someone else's blog and wanted to say sorry we missed the blessing! I totally spaced it and remembered way too late. I am sorry to have missed it!

Anonymous said...

Pits was telling me the other day that your house was going to be huge. I am so excited for you guys. It looks like it's going up fast. Sorry I didn't call you back last week but I have been crazy busy with bball and everything. Plan on getting together next week though. I will get back to you on the day.I love Adries coat, it is so freakin cute.

Holly said...

Your house is looking good. Once it's enclosed- it will be better and it goes by so fast!

Dan & Brooke said...

It's coming along and looking good! Hey when are we going to hang out! We will make you guys dinner again...that is if the last time didnt scare you away!